top of page

contact me

If you feel that I could help you or someone dear, do not hesitate to contact me.

portrait contact page transperant_edited.png
Original on Transparent_edited.png

Please note that the private practice is unable to assist in cases of emergency where more acute care is needed. To access emergency mental health care, please contact your GP who will be able to refer you to the appropriate services. Alternatively you can report to you nearest hospital's emergency department for fast assistance or call the emergency number 112.

bottom of page